Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Good Morning

Well I am up early in hopes of finishing the last bit of setting this room up so that I can work on cards today. I am still waiting on my embossing gu to arrive. It is coming from WY and this is day #10!! I am getting a bit peaved. I am also waiting for the cricut studio to come in and for the swiss dots embossing folder in the same shipment as the studio. Only other things out are embossing powders and pads that I got on etsy (please shop at etsy and help out fellow crafters) and some stamps and powder i got on ebay.
The cuttlebug got here yesterday and I LOVE IT!! I also got some gorgeous shiny cardstock in yesterday! Look for a posting with some new pics of cards and a post with pics of the craft room today!! YEAH!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hope you received your items today...sounds like you're gonna have fun. Lots of luck, can't wait to see what you create!