Thursday, July 9, 2009

My Birthday Box from Kim!!

Ok first I would like to say a big THANK YOU again to Kim for all the wonderful goodies she set me!! I got it today and had a BLAST going through all the WONDERFUL things she sent me!!! If you haven't been to her blog you need to check it out http://www.artdollsbykim.blogspot.com/ She is an awesome artist and sculpts some of the most BEAUTIFUL Faeries and Babies I have ever seen. I am BLESSED to own a few of her pieces and they are treasured items kept in a safe place where they can be admired by others.
Here are just a few pics of my new playthings!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that awsome. Looke at all you have to work with from that set! I know yo must stay busy with fun! It reminds me of my Uncle Robert. He is a cardmaker as well. Ahhh, the memories...

Spyder said...

Lucky You!!
((Lyn))